101 East Sunrise Highway, Amityville, NY 11701, USA
1.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Jul 18

I already shared all my information

Original review posted by user Jul 17

Horrible Job!The experience was a nightmare!

I tried purchasing a vehicle and got scammed by the owner Ty Klipstein. Dealer sold me a vehicle with a multimedia system and later agreed to change the vehicle for another color; but not the the loan. Which was fine except the vehicle in exchange had no multimedia package. My loan is for a multimedia package.

After weeks of trying to renegotiate the loan or receive a vehicle with a multimedia package to no avail, I returned the vehicle . Now dealer refuses to give me a refund for my extended warranty and wheel package. Plus Klipstein is trying to hold me responsible for a car that was already sold claiming they took a loss on new sale after trying to scam me . Unless you like dealing with thieves steer clear of this dealership.

Especially the thief Ty Klipstein.Who claims he's the owner.

Review about: Mercedes Benz Of Massapequa Owner.

Reason of review: scammed.

I didn't like: Games they played for this transaction.

Had an Experience with Mercedes Benz Of Massapequa?

Comments